You are invited to a night of rejuvination for professionals!
Thursday, June 8th from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
3220 Rosedale St. NW Suite 100
Gig Harbor, WA
This is part of an on-going series designed for professionals. This is not a networking party, but rather an interactive experience on learning mindfulness, emotional intelligence, and work-related skills designed to create a MindBody balance.
Answer the following questions to yourself and if you notice your head nodding in the affirmative, come join us.
- Do you feel fatigued during the day?
- Do you have mood swings, anxiety, stress or fear?
- Are you easily frustrated?
- Do you feel bloated, have heartburn, or stomach aches?
- Do you struggle with relationships?
- Do you often sabotage your well being: emotionally, financially, or physically?
- Do you want more control in your relationships starting with yourself?
- Do you want to sleep deeper, lose weight, and increase your focus?
This is an evening of high energy coupled with profound concepts that you can apply immediately.
If you are ready to eliminate the symptoms in your life that no longer serve you (fatigue, sleeplessness, extra weight, etc.) and replace them with principle-based systems that are backed by research, then join us and bring a friend.
The goal is not to lose weight or get better sleep, but to incorporate the systems that bring about the results of weight loss, deeper sleep, better relationships, etc. If you habituate the systems, you will see the results.
If you are complacent with your goals, you are complicit with the consequences.
These evenings are powerful and life changing, if you are willing to move from a SELF-HELP JUNKIE mode to a LIFE LONG LEARNER!